søndag den 10. januar 2010

textsfromlastnight

der findes mange steder på nettet, hvor man hurtigt kan bruge sin lørdag eftermiddag når man egentlig skulle lave lektier. texts from last night er en af dem. her lægger folk skøre sms-samtaler de har haft ind, de fleste omkring s.e.x.

(1): happy early fathers day!!!
(2): im not a father
(1): about that...

~

(1): Can I crash on your couch? I just came home to find my wife giving two guys blowjobs.
(2): Two?
(1): Two.

~

(1): I accidentally had sex with my boyfriend's twin last night...and he didn't stop me.
(2): How was it?
(1): Fantastic, but that's not the point.

~

(1): Sex on bubble wrap = best decision ever.

~

(1): I woke up on my floor...
(2): I woke up with colors of the wind playing on repeat on my laptop...

http://textsfromlastnight.com

-asta bossano

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar